Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wikifame?

I just discovered that one of my Daily Apples was used as a source for a Wikipedia entry. I feel so famous!

The Wikipedia entry is about that oh-so-crucial topic, Spackling paste. And if you scroll down to the bottom of the fairly brief entry, you'll see in the References portion a link to my very own entry about Spackle.

I realize that Wikipedia is the encyclopedia written by the people, it's considered suspect and not all that reliable, etc. So it's not as if the Encyclopedia Britannica went linking to my blog. But still. Someone considers me an authority! About spackle! I'm blushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a spammer, there's no point posting a comment. It will automatically get filtered out or deleted. Comments from real people, however, are always very welcome!